BEL Valves Brasil
Bringing a tailored level of service to our customer. The facility just outside São Paulo offers local support provision for existing and new customers. The facility delivers service and preventative maintenance for the installed base and is also a local centre for support of new installations, commissioning, lifting, testing and other pre-installation support.
Field service and support known as After Market services are offered as an integral part of the BEL Valves portfolio of products and services.
BEL Valves service support provides customers with the skills and knowledge required for the successful completion of valve and actuator projects.
Experienced service personnel deliver superior service support, maintenance and training to Operators and Contractors. Core offering;
- Engineers or After Sales Management on call to attend client facilities
- Qualified offshore service personnel
- Commissioning of BEL Valves supplied equipment
- Multi-language procedures offered
- Training of local site/field personnel
- Comprehensive site reports and full certification on all work carried out
- Site documents may be used in the final certificate documentation
- Tooling provision
- Flushing equipment and hydraulic fluid cleanliness level equipment and certification to Nass6, JIS B 9930 and SAE ARP 598 A standards as and if required
- Spare parts recommendations
- Preventative maintenance
- Service level agreements
- Lifetime product support
Field Support and Field Service
In addition to the core offering BEL Valves provides service assistance for Valves and associated equipment supplied to ensure the smooth transition from delivery to installation. The service offers:
Lifting procedures/ methods for handling of the valves during removal from their packing cases and installation into the module fabrications.
Assisting project personnel during the site FAT to ensure the valves are functioned into the correct position to allow the system to be fully filled and closing the valves when required to carry out seat testing. All torque readings are recorded for future reference in the final service documentation which will be entered into the project documentation.
Supply of flushing equipment to carry out the hydraulic pipe work cleanliness verification or oversee this work if the client has their own equipment.
Equipment supply for topping up hydraulic fluid lost in the compensation systems of the valves in the case of compensator pipe work or fittings damage at site.